Nada G. Faddoul is an associate in Stark & Knoll’s Litigation & Employment Group. Her practice areas include business litigation and employment law.
"My goal is to understand your business and your goals, help you achieve those goals and help you avoid problems along the way. If you are facing a problem, we are here to help you solve it. I strive to do that in a personal, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Nada G. Faddoul
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Courts
- Akron Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association, Litigation and Labor & Employment Law Sections
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2007
- John Carroll University, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude
Professional & Community Leadership
- Brunswick Chamber of Commerce - Member
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers® Rising Star - Employment and Labor Law, 2012
View Nada’s complete biography (PDF)