S&K Transitional is comprised of veteran professionals in the mergers and acquisitions arena. Mike Stark and Joe Palmer founded S&K Transitional Services with the support of Stark & Knoll Co., L.P.A.
Mike Stark, Joe Palmer and their partner Jim Rench have over 100 years of experience in the merger and acquisition industry and have successfully handled hundreds of deals throughout their careers. Our directors understand the challenges and opportunities that are unique to selling an independently owned business. Their knowledge base comes from a history of many first-hand experiences with the entire merger and acquisition cycle. Throughout their careers, they have handled over 100 transactions, accounting for over a billion dollars in sales.
As the sellers’ advocate, our services include:
- Establishing valuations
- Develop confidential offering circulars
- Locating qualified buyers
- Negotiating acquisition agreements and legal documents
- Providing maximum protection from post-closing liabilities
- Facilitating successful closing under the best possible terms
- Maintain confidentiality throughout the entire process.
- Working on a success-fee basis S&K Transitional has your best interests in mind.
With this value added service:
- We do not charge “up-front” fees
- If a deal does not close, the client pays only our out-of-pocket expenses.
A typical client of our advisory services will be:
- The owner of a privately owned business
- Will have annual sales between $5 and $100 million.
Experience, a solid reputation, high integrity and strong set of business values with a personal touch; with these principles in mind, S&K Transitional Services has assembled a team of veteran professionals to aggressively support owners of privately owned businesses in the transition of their businesses.
Call 330.376.3300 today, or e-mail email@example.com, to discuss the potential sale of your business with a professional at S&K Transitional Services.