Hamilton DeSaussure, Jr. has practiced in federal and state courts throughout Ohio for the past 30 years, particularly in Northeast Ohio, representing businesses and individuals in protecting their interests in commercial, insurance and employment disputes. He brings his breadth of experience and knowledge to his litigation practice which focuses on insurance and commercial litigation.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D.
- Kenyon College, B.S.
Courts & Bar Associations
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth District
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third District
- Akron Bar Association, President
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Akron Bar Foundation, Board of Governors
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys, Member
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Akron Law Library, Committee Board Member
- Hudson City Council, At-Large City Council Member
- Hudson Community Improvement Corporation, Board Member
- Hudson Chamber of Commerce, Member
- The Society of the Cincinnati
- Anglican Diocese of the Great Lakes, Chancellor
Honors & Achievements
- Listed: The Best Lawyers in America© (2017-2019)
- Recognized as Ohio Super Lawyers® in 2017-2019 (Business Litigation), as voted by his peers