Jeffrey T. Knoll is a partner and group chair in Stark & Knoll’s Business Services Group. Jeff practices in general business and corporate law, real estate, commercial leasing, business succession planning and commercial lending. He also works in the area of fertility law.
"As a practical matter, in today's legal and business environment, representation of small and mid-sized businesses differs significantly from representation of large, publicly traded companies. Realizing this fact, I have focused my practice to best meet the needs of small and mid-sized companies, providing to them quality services within the economics of their business." - Jeffrey T. Knoll
For over 25 years Jeff has focused his practice on general business and corporate law, real estate, commercial leasing and lending and business succession planning. Jeff is also experienced in the areas of surrogacy, assisted conception and infertility law where he works closely with doctors and their patients to streamline the delicate process.
- Akron Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, Juris Doctor 1991
- Virginia Tech University College of Engineering, 1988
Professional & Community Leadership
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Summit and Medina Counties - Past Board Member
- Greenleaf Family Center – Past Board Member
- Leadership Akron Class XXI – Graduate and Class Vice President
- Margaret Clark Morgan Foundation-Current Board Member
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2005, 2006