John K. Krajewski, managing partner, is a member of Stark & Knoll’s Business Services Group. His practice areas include general corporate, business succession, taxation and estate planning.
"Few changes are more complex or important in the life of a company and of its owners than the transition to new ownership. By bringing both legal and accounting expertise to the table, I short-circuit communication problems and speed the process to structure a solution that minimizes taxes and serves owners and other parties exceptionally well." - John K. Krajewski
For 35 years, John has been advising clients on issues ranging from structuring a transaction for maximum tax benefits to succession planning and transferring the business to the next generation. In addition, John has assisted clients with sophisticated estate planning strategies.
- Akron Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Tax Court
- Case Western Reserve University, Juris Doctor 1985
- Niagara University, cum laude
Professional & Community Leadership
- Greater Akron Chamber, Former Board Member
- First Friday Club of Greater Akron, Former Board Member and Treasurer
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants-Inactive Status
- Weaver Industries, Past Chairman