Richard P. Schroeter is an associate in Stark & Knoll’s Business Services Group. Rick counsels companies and individuals in a broad range of business and corporate matters, including corporate governance and structure, real estate, commercial leasing, employment, creditor’s rights, bankruptcy, and litigation.
When you represent small and mid-sized business clients, you are not just your client’s attorney, you are an important member of their team. Therefore, the measure of my success is the team’s success.
– Rick Schroeter
COURTS AND BAR ASSOCIATIONS
- State of Ohio, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2013
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2014
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania, 2022
- Akron Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- J.D., Certificate in Litigation, University of Akron, 2012
- B.A., Political Science, Kent State University, 2005