Robin Rose Stiller is a Partner in Stark & Knoll’s Estate Planning Group. She is one of only 150 Ohio attorneys certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law. She focuses her practice in the areas of estate and business planning, estate and trust administration, probate litigation and premarital planning.
Robin has published articles and has spoken in the areas of probate, estate planning, retirement account beneficiary designations, and trust taxation. Her audiences include individuals, attorneys, and financial and other professional organizations.
- J.D., University of Akron School of Law, 2000
- B.S., The Ohio State University, 1984
- State of Ohio, 2000
- Certified Specialist, Ohio, 2008 - Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2009
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association
Presentations & Publications
- Planning for Noncitizen Clients, Akron Tax Journal, Volume 15, May 2000